Friday, July 15, 2011

Seashell


Made these fishy-coraly-seashelly nails last night while my boyfriend read mass media mind control theories to me. I only made one hand because it was late, which is why my left hand is going solo here. That's also why the photos are a bit wonky!

As for the designs, I used IsaDora Miami Blue and Mellow Yellow, Depend mini polish numbers 246 (blue), 251 (baby blue), 245 (pastel teal), 031 (white), and CHIC top coat. I didn't have white glitter (the ones you can see on my index finger) so I painted silver glitters with white polish.


Wishing you all a lovely weekend!!
xoxoxox

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you are so talented with nail art! This looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have great skills, absolutely adore your manis :)!
    Came across your blog last weak and got stuck :D
    Hope we'll see much more of your art here!


    NailPolish&Cats <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you that's very sweet of you ! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete